Making Bread- IN MY BEDROOM!!!

Elijah and Fhillip were taking a nap...
Or so their mommy thought
The temptation of flour
And acting like mommy
In all that she had taught
Gave them the desire
To use all of the (5 lb bag)flour
In doing what they know they ought not

As Mommy came up to the kitchen she said
"Surely I can't make such a mess"
And off she followed the trail left behind
Following more and not less


Through the dining room all over the floor
Following Following
What was this- a great lure?
Following Following

Around the corner and up the steps
It got heavier and heavier
Each step as I leapt
Oh no, surely not
My room but of course
THEY couldn't be in theirs
But in mine- oh could it get worse?


Alas, but it can, oh my fellow friends
For flour was splattered all over my bed
All over the corners
And all over their heads

All over my curtains
Were their tiny handprints
And all over my sheets
Flour, not lint

I surely was mad
So I just shut the door
This was definitely bad
So, I'll be taking pictures for sure!!!

Comments